Nestled in the idyllic rural countryside between Phnom Vour Mountain and the South coast of Cambodia, we are 2.5 hours’ drive from Phnom Penh International airport and just a short ride from the beach in Kep.
Where Are We?
Local Trips and Tours
There are a number of places of local interest to visit during your retreat. Check out the list below of special places to go:
- Bokor Mountain – An old French colonial Hill Station, church and buildings from the former king era, overlooking a gorgeous view of Southern Cambodia’s Islands and Vietnam’s island Phu Quoc.
- Caves – Kampot is littered with limestone caves and Pre-Angkorian ruins that you can explore.
- Rabbit Island – Take a wooden boat to the almost deserted island and bask by the ocean sipping on coconuts for the day.
- Kampot river cruise – Sunset is the perfect time to sail down the Kampot river delta for beautiful views.
- Climbodia – Climbing and abseiling magnificent ancient caves, guided by experienced guides.
- Local beaches and secret lake – Explore local lakes and cool off by the beach for the day.
- Trekking in Phnom Vour Mountain – The last Khmer Rouge holdout in the 1990’s, trek to the top for views over all of the South Coast of Cambodia and help the reforestation program, as well.
- Local community project – Watch and learn about weaving and jewelry making at the women’s development center.
- Pepper and salt tours – See and learn how this famous region’s pepper is grown and visit the salt fields for its counterpart condiment.